A year of blessings...
As the new year begins and we look back over the past year, Jason and I are so grateful for all the blessings we've received. Our biggest blessing is of course Sammy, and I do mean "biggest blessing"... he now weighs almost 23 lbs. We are also proud to celebrate Jason's recent promotion at the airport. It may mean some longer hours, but he's still happy doing what he's doing, and as we all know that's 50% of what it's all worth! I'm continue to advertise away with Cincinnati Family Magazine/NKY Family Magazine. I am still in control of my schedule, which as a Mom is worth it's weight in gold, and I've established a few new client relationships for the new year. So at the end of day we know we've got it good. Despite the day to day trials and financial burdens we're all facing nowadays, we realize how much the Lord has given us. My Dad always told me, "when you think you have it tough, there's always someone worse off than you". Although this may be an unusual way to see it, there is truth in this too. Too many people waste too much time trying to find what's missing in their life, and I know that at this point in my own life...I've got it all. The Lord does provide what we really need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment