Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I got cake on my tummy!

Sammy J had his first taste of cake with chocolate icing and let me tell you, he LOVED it! At first he just examined the cupcake, mushing it through his chubby little fingers. He looked at me as if to say "what the #%&* is this". But then, as they always do, he fingers moved into his mouth and boy did his eyes open to the size of silver dollars. After an initial wince to the shock of chocolate, a smile spread over those frosting smeared cheeks and we had a very happy little boy. Since we have yet to cut our first tooth, I had to watch him very carefully. With my camera in one hand and a wet wash cloth in another, I was ready to capture a moment and then clean it up. It's amazing how deep chocolate can go when you've got so many chunky rolls;)

No comments: