Just look at my beautiful babies!

Now I know that every mother thinks that her kids are the cutest, but come on, you can't argue that I have two good reasons to believe that my babies are adorable!
As our Christmas gift to my mother & father n' law, Jason and I set up a family photo session at Portrait Innovations. All 21 of us at the same place, at the same time is not an easy feat to accomplish, but we all made it work and the pictures turned out beautifully! Of course since we were dressed & in front of the camera anyways, I requested a few individual shots of my babies. I bought Bella this little coat & hat set a while ago and I absolutely love it! Whenever she wears it, strangers will even come up to us to comment on how sweet she looks. And of course my little man has changed so much since we last had pictures taken in July, seriously the difference is amazing. His pictures back at three months look nothing like as he is now. They both did so well despite 144 camera flashes. I look at these pictures and yet again I am reminded of how blessed I truly am. The good Lord bestowed in me the ability to create gorgeous, healthy children (lol).

No comments: