.JPG)
O.k. it's official, my boy is a buster! I took him in for his 6 month wellness check and he's doing fine at just under 22 lbs., 38 inches long, and in the 97th percentile. It is the professional medical opinion of our family doctor that we should begin preparing for his Heisman nomination in 2028 with no other than the Ohio State Buckeyes!!! Sam is healthy and couldn't be a happier baby, seriously, I've never seen a baby smile and laugh as much as he does. And he has such a great laugh that whenever you hear it you can't help but find yourself laughing just as hard as he is. It's hysterical! I have to admit that seeing him so well adjusted, so comfortable wherever he is, and sociable with whomever talks to him, it makes me feel like I must be doing something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment