More Crackers!

It was about 7:30pm & we were all sitting in the Family Room together. Jason was feeding Sam a bottle, I was answering a few work e-mails, and Bella Rose was content in watching "Finding Nemo". This is usually the time of day when we wind down with a little TV and a bedtime snack. This particular night we chose crackers to munch on. So we're all relaxing & the only sound is the voices of Albert Brooks and Ellen Degeneres fighting their way through a crowd of seas gulls, ("Mine, mine, mine, mine"), when all of the sudden Bella casually says "Mo Fuckers Peas". Jason & I immediately look at one another with a slight expression of hesitation...did she just say what I thought she said? So I ask, "Bella what do you want", and she replies innocently "Mo Fuckers Mommy". Jason & I about died of laughter once we realized that she was asking for more crackers! Naturally, I have to have fun with this for as long as possible! I was able to get it on video to share with all of you. So if you're having a bad day, and life is giving you lemons, just ask for more crackers;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RACHELANNE!!!! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!! Jason says you have to put that on youtube...you can make some dough if you get enough hits. Or atleast think about AFV! I have showed this to everyone at my job and they were DYING! You totally made my day :)
Love you guys! Kiss my little potty mouth for me!
Christina

Gina B said...

ok, i know i already told you, but that is freaking hilarious1 I too showed it to everyone at work, as they already know who bella (and rachel are) cuz you girls are on my office wall. but seriously, when i want to laugh, i listen to her say that. Priceless! too bad you could not have gotten her to say more, but i just replay it over and over!
xoxox aunt gigi

jessetack said...

That is so funny!!!