Fire Fighter Bella and sidekick Sam...

What can I say? My kids are adorable! We had such a good time trick or treating, and after just one block Bella could barely hold onto her bag which was filled to the handles with good candy. We travel down to Kentucky to visit my sister n' law and travel through her neighborhood with Bella's cousins. She had a blast and then slept like a log that night. That's always a good sign of a good time in toddler town. Sam was as laid back as usual. He strolled around with his big sister and took everything in. They both seemed to enjoy the firetruck I made for them to ride around in, I mean how can be a firefighter without a proper mode of transportation? I've always loved Halloween, thanks to my Dad making it memorable for me, and I just want to do the same for my kids. I think I'm doing a good job so far:)

No comments: